Take action to bring more Lyme Literate doctors to PA!
We need your help!
Pennsylvania urgently needs more Lyme Literate Healthcare Practitioners. We’ve been the #1 state for instances of Lyme Disease and tick-borne illness for 7 consecutive years, yet we’re losing more LLMDs than we’re gaining.
We’re partnering with ILADS to bring an especially important Lyme & Tick-Borne Disease Medical Conference to Hershey, PA on March 24-25, 2023.
The more doctors and medical practitioners we can bring to the conference, the better for our PA communities. This is why we’re asking you to personally invite your PCP and any other doctors you can reach. Help us fill up the room with Lyme Literate Healthcare Practitioners!
Here are ways to take action:
- Share this Medical Conference flyer electronically or print copies and drop them off (or send them) to as many medical professionals as you can.
- Share this conference overview and ILADS registration page with your doctors. This page includes details about the Hershey conference – including the conference overview, Continuing Medical Education (CME), speakers, target audience, grants, poster submissions and agenda.
About PA Lyme:
PA Lyme is the largest state-based, all-volunteer 501c3 for Lyme education. For 7 consecutive years, Pennsylvania was the worst state for new cases of Lyme Disease. Since 2012, PA Lyme has responded to the Lyme-related needs of our constituents by providing Lyme Prevention & Education, Patient Support and Lyme Advocacy. Here are some of our programs/efforts:
- Dare 2B Tick Aware Prevention Program offering in-person, virtual and pre-recorded webinars and seminars
- State-Wide Support Group Network (18 groups and counting!) run by local Regional Leaders/Lyme Advocates
- Prevention Materials for School Nurses
- Conferences for Patients and Medical Professionals
- The largest Physician referral network in Pennsylvania – providing thousands of healthcare practitioner referrals to accelerate the patient journey back to better health
- Legislative Action
- Virtual Lyme Impact Series: Our highly informative virtual series brings top experts and their immense knowledge directly to our communities. These captivating online sessions have already reached tens of thousands of people!
- Vibrant and engaging social media platform
Comment and tell us how you’re bringing attention to this much-needed Pennsylvania Medical Conference. We’d love to hear from you!